Buttertea with Lama K

I went to see Lama K, my sweet and dear friend and teacher. We had not seen each other for 13 long years and I thought of him every day. The same familiar face, the same scent in his room, a mix of tibetan incense and herbs, the same smile, the same unlimited kindness. Lama K was the first person I had met who showed me that love is simple, no Italian opera, no drama, no wanting, no taking. I made my three prostrations to his enornous feet. But he caught me mid air, so to speak, took my head in his hands, our foreheads gently touching, the sky opening, total human intimacy, being back at home... No crying, no laughing, no sense of time. I was flying. Happy happy happy.
I left after a few hours. Went outside and was sitting in a big pile of monkey shit. I went to Dawa's house and she collapsed laughing. We tried to wash it out but the result was that I looked as if I had pissed and shitted all over my pants. People where laughing. Hahahaha.

1 Comments:
At 7:38 PM,
Sadiq said…
I loved this pic. Is that u with the lama?
see u here,
http://mysticsaint.blogspot.com
thanks for coming in advance !!
Post a Comment
<< Home