Sex in Samsara

In my last days in Kathmandu I met an old friend who had a few years ago worked on the movie "Samsara", an amazing and internationally very successfull production, filmed in the highest parts of Ladhakh. We showed it on one of our movie nights in Poona. Many people wondered and pondered how the erotic scene where the Indian servant girl does the sari twist works. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, ladies. Unless you are very very fit. I was told that it is a position right out of the Kamasutra, performed in ancient times for kings and princes by their concubines. You will need to have your architect build in a beam, you need a seven meter sari and very very well trained abdominal muscles. Otherwise you might lose your balance, spin off and bang your head against the wall. And then what!

2 Comments:
At 5:15 AM,
The Empress ... said…
Hmmm, I think its time for me to get into shape to prepare myself because that sounds really interesting. I like a challenge
At 6:09 AM,
The Anarchists' Lunchtable said…
Yap - one way to make exercise fun.... LOVE and smile, Tatina
Post a Comment
<< Home